Help Us Support Those In Need
Funds raised in the 2019 event will provide clean drinking water to people living around Koka Lake.
- 2019 Dates: 5:00 pm Friday, February 15 to 5:00 pm Saturday, February 16
- Location: Westlock Rotary Spirit Center 9603 – 100 St. Westlock AB T7P 1H7 (see map below)
- Followed by a Social at the Westlock Curling Club on Saturday, February 16 at 5:00 pm, this will include a Live/Silent Auction. Tickets for Social are $15 each.
Click here for details
24-Hour Sports Activities
- Curling, Basketball, Pickleball and Volleyball! Join a team or put in your own!
- Play hockey as a team. Put together a company, seniors, or family team for fun-for-all shinny.
- Walk or run as a team or individually. 5 km is the distance many women and girls walk each day to get water, and the water they get weighs 60 lbs!
18 and Under: $75 Minimum Pledge
Adults: $150 Minimum Pledge
- Tickets for the Social at the Westlock Curling Rink are $15 Each and includes Pizza! There will be Silent/Live Auction Items and a Cash Bar!
- Donations of $20 or more are eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
Need More Information?
Please contact us:
- Phone: 780-349-5631
- Mail: 10712 101 Street Westlock AB T7P 1H7