Help Us Support Those In Need
Funds raised in the 2017 event will provide clean drinking water to people living around Koka Reservoir, and the construction of a high school in a remote northern region of Tigray, Ethiopia.
- 2018 Dates: 5:00 pm Friday, March 16 to 5:00 pm Saturday, March 17
- Location: Westlock Rotary Spirit Center 9603 – 100 St. Westlock AB T7P 1H7 (see map below)
- Followed by a silent and live auction banquet at the Westlock District Community Hall on Saturday, March 18 at 6:00 pm
Click here for details
24-Hour Sports Activities
- Curl as a team.
- Play hockey as a team. Put together a company, seniors, or family team for fun-for-all shinny.
- Walk or run as a team or individually. 5 km is the distance many women and girls walk each day to get water, and the water they get weighs 60 lbs!
- $50 registration fee includes participation, t-shirt, team or individual photo, pop and hot dog, and the closing banquet.
- Participants commit to raising a minimum of $200 to support humanitarian development projects in Ethiopia (some past participants raised close to $1,000).
- Donations of $20 or more are eligible for a charitable tax receipt. The $50 registration fee is not a donation and therefore not included in the amount of the tax receipt.
- Awards for the team and individuals that raise the most money.
Need More Information?
Please contact us:
- Phone: 780-349-5631
- Mail: 10712 101 Street Westlock AB T7P 1H7